New Warning Signs At AT&T

New Warning Signs At AT&T
Starting Next Homestand All Ushers Will Carry This Sign

Monday, May 23, 2011

QUOTES!! 5-16 to 5/23

Quotes of the Week – Is what I see as the The Best, the worst, the funniest, and the Douche-Baggiest that that I find in my Twitter feed, my inbox and my text messages during the week. These aren’t the mainstream folks that have 5 Gazzilion followers; these are folks that deserve more run, and my attempt at getting it for them!!

@SFOrangeMan Orange Man
Somehow I've lost one follower and gained SIX. I love all you sick bastards. Now, let's all get naked and play twister. Ladies only.

@shanabartels Shana Bartels
@SFOrangeMan There's something inherently challenging/impossible/wrong about banging an Orange Person.

@SF_Giants San Francisco Giants
BREAKING: This is the man LAPD arrested today. LAPD Police Chief believes strongly this is the right guy #SFGiants

@TimMcCarver Tim McCarver
If you use steroids, it will shrink your balls. Or, in Lance Armstrong's case, ball.

@22gigantes 22gigantes
Mays pulls a Benjamin out of his pocket, gives it to some lucky kid in Harlem. Lucky they got that on video, else the cops interrogate kid.

@stacym155 Stacy Miller
I hate thunderstorms!! I think I could enter a wet t shirt contest just from walking to my car from the store ugghhh!

Java Jeff Text conversation of the week:
Me: I think I want to move the Man Cave TV to the other wall
JJ: I think I want to whoop MIGGY’S ASS!!!!! In the garage? Good Idea.

Worst: Not JUST for this one, but this was the straw that broke the camel’s back. Not for what it was ( a crying A’s fan) but for whom it was from. These guys (or guy that runs the account) were awful all weekend. Note: my comments follow the “>”

@CSNAthletics A's Updates from CSN
If the umps make the right call on the LaRoche error the A's win.”> ....& if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle #SFGiants

DOUCHE BAG OF THE WEEK

I really didn't have to think too long and hard about this. I'm pretty sure this guy is everyones douche bag of the week. But when I saw his new Twitter Av, it became a cinch. So much so, that will now accompany EVERY Douche bag of the week award.

Ladies And Gents, I give you the FOUNDER of the Douch Bag of the Week Award: Jose Canseco
@JoseCanseco

No comments:

Post a Comment