New Warning Signs At AT&T

New Warning Signs At AT&T
Starting Next Homestand All Ushers Will Carry This Sign

Monday, June 13, 2011

Quotes 6-6 to 6-12

Quotes of the Week – The Best, the worst, the funniest, and the Douche-Baggiest that that I find in Twitter, my inbox and my text messages during the week. These aren’t the mainstream folks that have 5 Gazzilion followers; these are folks that deserve more run, and my attempt at getting it for them!!
Best of the week: 6-6 to 6-12

So I'm working with screen shots now... I think it just looks cleaner than the old copy and paste method of doing things.... Enjoy!!


Thoughts on Sunday Night Baseball


This one, not so much for content, but the Twit Pic... Oh My!!


Worst Tweet of the week... Apparently Ol' Hank don't do Fantasy Baseball, and got hammered for it on Twitter


EDIT: How could I forget this.... FROM THE GREATEST THINGS EVER FILE!!


And Last but not least, I was going to leave LeBromb alone this week, but when the Douche came out last night and tweeted this.....


....The Canseco became HIS!!!


I can assure you, Kid... The "Greater Man Upstairs" doesn't give two rats asses if you win a championship or not. Enjoy your Canseco!!

No comments:

Post a Comment